We’re made for delivering the best care at the most critical moments.
Emergency Nursing Interview Week- Staff and leadership opportunities
Interviews will take place the week of August 28th with our recruitment team
Emergency nursing at Northwell Health is not for the faint-hearted and it takes courage and determination to do what you do. At one of our 22 hospitals Manhattan, Long Island and Westchester, you’ll provide the energy that gives life to the most impressive emergency capabilities around:
- Nearly 400,000 emergency visits so far this year
- State-of-the-art EDs recently opened at Southside Hospital and Huntington Hospital
- New York City’s first ever freestanding emergency department
- State-of-the-art SkyHealth helicopter service
- Innovative telehealth/telestroke programs
Your career, your choice.
Because of our many locations, we’re able to offer opportunities in the kind of facility that meets your unique needs and career goals - tertiary medical centers, community hospitals, Level I, II and III trauma centers, a children’s hospital, urgent care centers and more. Whether you’re looking to work in a fast-paced urban medical center or a more intimate community hospital, Northwell Health has a place for you.
We're committed to your success.
No matter where you choose to serve with us, you’ll find the same commitment to growing your career:
- Leverage the potential to grow into leadership roles – Assistant Nurse Manager, Nurse Manager, Educator, Assistant Director and more
- Experience unequaled educational opportunities, including comprehensive orientation, tuition reimbursement, fellowships, advanced trauma training, career ladders and more
- Learn alongside Emergency Medicine residents
- Experience unequaled opportunities, including comprehensive orientations, tuition reimbursement, fellowships, advanced trauma training, Clinical Ladders and more.
You make the call
We have openings throughout our system for exceptional team players who can think and act fast. If you’re driven to elevate your professional practice, patient-centered, and looking to be part of a dynamic organization, we’d love to speak with you.
About our Emergency Departments:
- LIJ Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
- Cohen Children's Medical Center
- Huntington Hospital
- Southside Hospital
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Lenox Health Greenwich Village
- Long Island Jewish Forest Hills
- Long Island Jewish Valley Stream
- Glen Cove Hospital
- Plainview Hospital
- Syosset Hospital
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Phelps Hospital
- Phelps Hospital
- Staten Island University Hospital- North and South