Creating your own future as an ED nurse at Northwell. Are you Made for this?
Create the future you were made for with an emergency nursing career at Northwell Health. Choose the practice setting and location you want. And start the New Year with the excitement and energy that comes with being part of a determined and committed emergency care team.
- 23 hospitals in Manhattan, Long Island, Staten Island, Queens and Westchester
- Nearly 800,000 emergency visits so far this year
- New state-of-the-art EDs at Southside Hospital and Huntington Hospital
- New York City’s first ever freestanding emergency department
- State-of-the-art SkyHealth helicopter service
- Innovative telehealth/telestroke programs
Your career, your choice.
Because of our many locations, we’re able to offer opportunities in the kind of facility that meets your unique needs and career goals - tertiary medical centers, community hospitals, Level I, II and III trauma centers, a children’s hospital, urgent care centers and more. Whether you’re looking to work in a fast-paced urban medical center or a more intimate community hospital, Northwell Health has a place for you.
We're committed to your success.
No matter where you choose to serve with us, you’ll find the same commitment to growing your career:
- Leverage the potential to grow into leadership roles – Assistant Nurse Manager, Nurse Manager, Educator, Assistant Director and more
- Experience unequaled educational opportunities, including comprehensive orientation, tuition reimbursement, fellowships, advanced trauma training, career ladders and more
- Learn alongside Emergency Medicine residents
- Experience unequaled opportunities, including comprehensive orientations, tuition reimbursement, fellowships, advanced trauma training, Clinical Ladders and more.
The future you were made for.
We have openings throughout our system for exceptional team players who can think and act fast. If you’re driven to elevate your professional practice, patient-centered, and looking to be part of a dynamic organization, we’d love to speak with you.
About our Emergency Departments:
- LIJ Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
- Cohen Children's Medical Center
- Huntington Hospital
- Southside Hospital
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Lenox Health Greenwich Village
- Long Island Jewish Forest Hills
- Long Island Jewish Valley Stream
- Glen Cove Hospital
- Plainview Hospital
- Syosset Hospital
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Phelps Hospital
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
- Staten Island University Hospital- North and South